Perry Moffitt

June 22, 2013

everything half done

Filed under: Sewing for Kids (not quilts) — perrymoffitt @ 1:11 pm
Tags: ,

Somehow I have lots of things in progress and nothing quite to the finish line.

IMG_0994

The beginning of a new lap quilt.

IMG_0995

A few dresses that need shoulder snaps.

IMG_0997 Some almost done drawstring backpacks.

IMG_0917

And the beginning of some owls. Pillows? bags? baby quilt? dunno.

Advertisements

6 Comments »

1. Those owls would make an adorable baby quilt! Maybe sitting on a tree branch?

🙂 Kelly

Comment by Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation — June 22, 2013 @ 10:37 pm | Reply

• I ran out of time 😦 but I did put them on some pillows, and they sold!!

Comment by perrymoffitt — September 6, 2013 @ 10:13 am | Reply

2. I vote owl drawstring backpacks. The little bodies are the bags.

Comment by Kathleen — June 23, 2013 @ 11:34 am | Reply

• I think I will make some more, cause that is cute!

Comment by perrymoffitt — September 6, 2013 @ 10:13 am | Reply

3. I like the quilt idea especially if you can add a gnarly old tree in it. But the backpacks would be cute too. I guess the gnarly tree with the owl on a branch has been done before, but i dont’ remembre ever seeing an Owl Backpack too…

Comment by fran — June 23, 2013 @ 2:45 pm | Reply

• quilted trees. I love quilted trees, more of those soon.

Comment by perrymoffitt — September 6, 2013 @ 10:14 am | Reply